Home » Pacers vs Knicks Game 7 Prediction, Odds, Player Props & Injury Report (May 19)

Pacers vs Knicks Game 7 Prediction, Odds, Player Props & Injury Report (May 19)

New York Knicks guard Jalen Brunson runs up court after a basket against the Indiana Pacers

May 14, 2024; New York, New York, USA; New York Knicks guard Jalen Brunson (11) runs up court after a basket against the Indiana Pacers during the first half during game five of the second round for the 2024 NBA playoffs at Madison Square Garden. Mandatory Credit: Vincent Carchietta-USA TODAY Sports

  • Pacers vs Knicks Game 7 tips off on Sunday afternoon at Madison Square Garden in New York
  • We’ve made our Knicks vs Pacers Game 7 prediction to help you place an educated wager on the game
  • Read below for Pacers vs Knicks Game 7 prediction, odds, player props and injury report

The highly anticipated Game 7 matchup between the Indiana Pacers and the New York Knicks is set to tip off on Sunday, May 19, 2024, at 3:30 PM ET on ABC. The series is currently tied at three games apiece, with the home team winning every game so far.

The Knicks enter Game 7 as 3-point favorites, with the over/under set at 208.5 points at BetMGM. The latest injury report implies the Knicks may be without several key pieces as they aim to secure their spot in the Eastern Conference FInal.

Here is our Pacers vs Knicks Game 7 prediction, along with player props to bet for Sunday’s elimination game.

Pacers vs Knicks Game 7 Prediction

Throughout the series, the Pacers and Knicks have showcased contrasting styles of play. Indiana boasts a high-scoring, fast-paced offense, ranking first in scoring (123.3 points per game) and second in pace (101.7). On the other hand, New York relies on a stout defense, ranking second in points allowed (108.2) and tenth in defensive rating (113.4).

The Knicks have faced numerous injuries, with key players like Julius Randle, OG Anunoby, Mitchell Robinson, and Bojan Bogdanovic sidelined. However, they have shown resilience and the ability to adapt, especially at home. In their three home games this series, the Knicks have a point differential of +43, winning two of those contests by nine points or more.

Despite the Pacers’ impressive shooting percentages (51% from the field and 41% from three-point range), the Knicks’ physical style of play and home-court advantage should be the deciding factors in Game 7. New York has consistently outperformed Indiana in free throw attempts (+49), offensive rebounds (+17), and turnovers (+2) throughout the series.

For my Knicks vs Pacers Game 7 prediction, I have New York Knicks will win and cover the 2-point spread. Look for Tom Thibodeau’s experienced squad to leverage their home-court advantage and resilience through injuries to secure a hard-fought victory in Game 7.

Game 7 Picks:

  • Knicks ML (-155)
  • Knicks -3 (-110)

Pacers vs Knicks Game 7 Odds

The Knicks are 3-point favorites in Game 7, implying a 52.4% probability of winning the game outright. The Pacers, as 3-point underdogs, have an implied probability of 47.6% to win the game.

If you bet on the Knicks -3, they must win by at least four points for your bet to win. If you bet on the Pacers +3, they can lose by 2 points or less, or win the game outright, for your bet to win. New York is 5-0 ATS in their last five games following an outright loss of 10+ points.

Team Spread Moneyline Total
IND Pacers +3 (-110) +130 Over 208.5 (-110)
NY Knicks -3 (-110) -155 Under 208.5 (-110)

The odds reflect the Knicks’ home-court advantage and their ability to dictate the pace and physicality of the game, especially in front of their home crowd. The Knicks have been favored at home in the two most recent games at MSG, covering the spread in both instances.

The over/under is set at 208.5 points, suggesting that oddsmakers expect a relatively low-scoring game, given the Knicks’ defensive prowess and their ability to slow down the pace of play.

If you bet the over, the teams must combine for at least 209 points for your bet to win. If you bet the under, the teams must combine for 208 points or fewer for your bet to win. Keep in mind Game 7’s tend to be low-scoring, with six of the last eight NBA Game 7s cashing the “under” for bettors.

Odds as of May 18, 2024, at BetMGM Sportsbook. Get up to $1500 back by registering with the BetMGM promo code for Knicks vs Pacers. If you’ve already opened an MGM account, check out top NBA betting apps.

IND-NY Player Props

In the Knicks-Pacers props market for the all-important Game 7, Jalen Brunson is sporting the highest point total on the board at 35.5. Josh Hart, barring he plays, is expected to dominate along the glass with a rebound prop of 11.5.

Player Points Rebounds Assists Three-Pointers Made
Aaron Nesmith 9.5 (Ov -102 | Un -118) 4.5 (Ov -135 | Un +114) OFF 1.5 (Ov -105 | Un -115)
Andrew Nembhard 9.5 (Ov -120 | Un +100) 2.5 (Ov -112 | Un -108) 4.5 (Ov +114 | Un -135) 1.5 (Ov +190 | Un -230)
Ben Sheppard OFF 2.5 (Ov +142 | Un -170) OFF 0.5 (Ov -225 | Un +185)
Donte DiVincenzo 17.5 (Ov -108 | Un -112) 4.5 (Ov -148 | Un +124) 2.5 (Ov -135 | Un +114) 3.5 (Ov +120 | Un -142)
Isaiah Hartenstein 8.5 (Ov +105 | Un -125) 11.5 (Ov -105 | Un -115) 4.5 (Ov +120 | Un -142) OFF
Jalen Brunson 35.5 (Ov -105 | Un -115) 3.5 (Ov -155 | Un +130) 6.5 (Ov -125 | Un +105) 2.5 (Ov -108 | Un -112)
Josh Hart 11.5 (Ov -118 | Un -102) 11.5 (Ov +110 | Un -130) 3.5 (Ov -155 | Un +130) 0.5 (Ov -192 | Un +160)
Miles McBride 13.5 (Ov -115 | Un -105) 2.5 (Ov -112 | Un -108) 2.5 (Ov +114 | Un -135) 2.5 (Ov +110 | Un -130)
Myles Turner 15.5 (Ov -122 | Un +102) 7.5 (Ov +120 | Un -142) OFF 1.5 (Ov -130 | Un +110)
Obi Toppin 8.5 (Ov +102 | Un -122) 3.5 (Ov -135 | Un +114) OFF 1.5 (Ov +164 | Un -198)
Pascal Siakam 21.5 (Ov -115 | Un -105) 7.5 (Ov -122 | Un +102) 2.5 (Ov -162 | Un +136) 0.5 (Ov -185 | Un +154)
T.J. McConnell 10.5 (Ov +110 | Un -130) 2.5 (Ov -115 | Un -105) 4.5 (Ov +110 | Un -130) 0.5 (Ov +215 | Un -265)
Tyrese Haliburton 18.5 (Ov -112 | Un -108) 4.5 (Ov -102 | Un -118) 8.5 (Ov -102 | Un -118) 3.5 (Ov +124 | Un -148)

NBA player prop odds as of May. 18 at DraftKings Sportsbook. Claim the available DraftKings promos for IND-NY props.

Here are a few of the NBA player props we have our eye on for Sunday:

Jalen Brunson Over 35.5 Points (-110):

Brunson has been the Knicks’ most consistent performer throughout the playoffs, averaging 33.7 points per game. With several key players injured, expect Brunson to shoulder the scoring load once again in this crucial Game 7. He has scored over 30 points in four out of the six games in this series.

Donte DiVincenzo Over 17.5 Points (-108)

DiVincenzo has been a reliable secondary scorer for the Knicks, averaging 16 points per game in the playoffs. With Josh Hart potentially limited due to an abdominal injury, DiVincenzo should see increased opportunities to score. He scored 17 points in Game 6 and has hit this over in three out of the six games in the series.

Tyrese Haliburton Over 8.5 Assists (-102)

Haliburton has been a key playmaker for the Pacers, averaging 8.3 assists per game in the playoffs. In a high-stakes Game 7, expect him to continue setting up his teammates for scoring opportunities. He dished out six assists in Game 6 but has hit this over in four out of the six games in the series.

Pacers vs Knicks Injury Report

The Knicks have been severely impacted by injuries throughout the series. Julius Randle, Mitchell Robinson, and Bojan Bogdanovic are all expected to miss Game 7.

OG Anunoby, who has been out since Game 2 with a hamstring injury, is questionable for Sunday’s matchup. Josh Hart is also dealing with an abdominal injury suffered in Game 6, and his status remains uncertain.

The Pacers, on the other hand, have not reported any significant injuries heading into Game 7.

The absence of key players for the Knicks puts additional pressure on their remaining healthy players to step up and perform in this crucial game. The Knicks’ depth will be tested as they aim to overcome these injuries and punch their ticket to the Eastern Conference Finals.