We’re Going Over With Our Total Bet
We think a wager on the totals provides value after finding that the line is set at a generous 127 points. Expect SMU and North Texas to surpass this number at 1.91.
North Texas 68-66 Winners in Previous H2H
North Texas Mean Green won their previous game by a 68-55 scoreline. It was on the road against Tulsa Golden Hurricane.
Southern Methodist Mustangs won last time out by a 95-69 scoreline. It was on the road against Rice Owls.
The last encounter between North Texas and SMU saw the former win. It was a 68-66 scoreline.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
In order to come up with the best college basketball picks, we like to know the team news and study the latest form. There are also lots of numbers to crunch from the available stats.
Key North Texas vs SMU stats:
There’s juice available when it comes to backing Over 127 points in this college game and that’s the betting angle we’re pursuing. Our pick is priced up at 1.91 which looks worth taking.
There are ways to get bigger odds by betting Over on the Totals. Bettors often look to move the line so they can land a more profitable return if the selection wins.
Over 127 Probability
According to the sportsbooks, our pick has a 52.4% chance of winning. Our analysts think there’s a stronger chance of success and calculate the probability to be closer to 60%. It is the reason why we are recommending this college basketball wager.
North Texas vs SMU Prediction
Gamble responsibly 18+. All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change. To use the Bookmaker Live Streaming services you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Geo-restrictions apply.
Published 07:43, 11 February 2024
Correct Score Prediction
If you want to achieve a big return from your stake, then it’s worth checking out the correct score lines. SMU to claim a 70-62 victory is on offer at massive odds.
North Texas vs SMU Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
SMU Trading at Shorter Odds Than North Texas
Sportsbooks’ favorites SMU are regarded as likeliest victors for this college game and the 1.36 about them triumphing means a 73% chance based on their current Moneyline betting odds. North Texas are regarded as a long shot to win and you can currently back them at 3.25.
The spread is calculated to be 6.5, while total points comes in at 125.5. Having a wager on the Totals is one of the most popular basketball bets. If you fancy Over 125.5, this outcome can be backed at 1.91.
You can back SMU to make a fast start and hit the 20-point mark first. The favorites are 1.45 to achieve this, with North Texas 2.60 to win the race to this total.
College basketball fans are spoilt for choice thanks to the wide range of team props and game lines which are available for every contest on the coupon. Head to the betting sites and find the best value picks.
You shouldn’t overlook the player props when it comes to betting on individual games. Many gambling sites will give you the chance to get with or bet against a specific player when it comes to number of Points, Assists, Steals and Blocks.
Jason Edwards Favorite to Get Most Points
Jason Edwards is the favorite to land the most baskets. You can get 1.91 that he scores Over 16.5 points or 1.83 that he goes Under.
It’s good to consider all wagering options when it comes to college basketball and micro betting can be an exciting way to get involved in the action. When everything goes in-game, consider whether the next shot will be a Two or a Three-pointer.
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
North Texas Stats
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 home games
- +5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 games
- +5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games on the road
- -5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 126.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 122.20 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 127: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 127 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 65.00 pts and allowed 61.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 61.90 pts and allowed 60.30 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 143.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 141.00 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 127: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games
- Over 127 at Home: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 76.50 pts and allowed 67.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 77.60 pts and allowed 63.40 pts in the last 10 home games